Terms and conditions
The authors engage:
Author is considered the person that filled and sent the present form.
The authors are informed that:
- That are familiar and accept the terms and conditions hereunder as well as all conditions, listed on the publisher’s website. These regulations may be amended or modified, in which case authors are obliged to keep themselves advised;
- That all the consigned personal data are valid and current and agree that the publisher will store and processes them;
- The authorship of their manuscripts and the explicit assent of all other co-authors (if present) that the articles will be stored, processed, published and redistributed by the publisher;
- The submitted manuscripts are intended only for the relevant journal, they have not been published already, nor are they under consideration for publication in press elsewhere;
- Full responsibility for the content of the submitted manuscripts as well as the possible consequences of its disclosure;
- They are assent that their manuscripts shall be stored, processed, published and redistributed by the publisher.
The publisher have the right to remove without warning and compensation any article, that:
- Editors can correct their manuscripts, if necessary;
- The publisher, the members of the editorial board and reviewers DO NOT assume any responsibility for the content of the submitted manuscripts, nor the consequences of its disclosure;
- Once published, the article can be removed only at publisher’s will;
- Invoices are sent via email only;
- In order to receive an invoice on behalf of a company or organization they must state this in the "Submit a manuscript" form. Otherwise the invoice is issued to the person, who filled the submission form;
- If the bank transfer is ordered by a natural person, it is not possible an invoice to a company or organization to be issued afterwards, and vice-versa;
- Once transferred, the publication fee cannot be refunded;
- The entire correspondence between them and the publisher is confidential. It must not be disclosed publicly and/or to any third parties.
- Is proved to be published previously and/or considered for publication in another journal;
- Violates copyright, publisher’s ethics and/or publication requirements;
- Contains mistakes and/or provides misleading information;
- Contains plagiarism and/or inaccuracies in the citation references;
- Derogate from publisher’s, third parties’ or other organizations’ prestige and honor.